- Intake and evaluation
- Clinical case management
- Primary Care, immunizations screenings, preventative care
- Health education, wellness coaching, social work and care coordination services
- Crisis evaluation and management
- Medication management
- Individual, couple, family and group counseling
- Individual psychotherapy services
- Connections with Sobering Center, psychiatric emergency services, substance abuse treatment, acute medical care
Primarily serving SOMA, Tenderloin, and Western Addition neighborhoods.
CA - San Francisco County - San Francisco
1001 Potrero Avenue
San Francisco CA 94110
Drop in hours:Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri - 9:00am-10:30amWed - 1:00pm-2:30pm
San Francisco residents age 18 or over.
American Sign Language, Cantonese, English, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese
Other Filipino dialects spoken as well
Call for an appointment, or drop in during times listed.
Call to inquire