MNHC offers services for women of all ages. Our culturally-sensitive, specialized staff of doctors, nurse practitioners, and nurse midwives are committed to providing quality gynecological services and prenatal care, ensuring that a woman's needs are understood and met. Referrals to community services and specialists are facilitated by staff as necessary. All services are available in English and Spanish.
- Preventive care: Pap Smears and breast exams; referrals for mammography
- STD testing and treatment
- Menopause support
- Nutritional assessments, health education and social service support
- Family planning services, including Contraception (birth control); Basic infertility evaluation and treatment; Pre-conception counseling.
- Pregnancy care provided by Certified Nurse Midwifes in collaboration with UCSF with delivery at San Francisco General Hospital.
- Centering Pregnancy
Women's Services (OB/Gyn) is a program of Mission Neighborhood Health Center
Primarily serving the Mission District.
CA - San Francisco County - San Francisco
240 Shotwell Street
San Francisco CA 94110
Business hours only. Please see clinic listings for clinic hours.
Agency Location Information
Cross street at 16th
49 Van Ness
Other Public Transit:
BART: 16th and Mission Street
Call for an appointment at the clinic you wish to visit.
Sliding scale. The following insurance plans are accepted:
Medi-Cal, San Francisco Health Plan (formerly Healthy San Francisco), San Mateo Health Plan, Anthem Blue Cross, MediCare.
Inquire during intake.