- Preventive care: Pap Smears and breast exams; referrals for mammography
- STD testing and treatment
- Menopause support
- Nutritional assessments, health education and social service support
- Family planning services, including Contraception (birth control); Basic infertility evaluation and treatment; Pre-conception counseling.
- Pregnancy care provided by Certified Nurse Midwifes in collaboration with UCSF with delivery at San Francisco General Hospital.
- Centering Pregnancy
Primarily serving the Mission District.
CA - San Francisco County - San Francisco
240 Shotwell Street
San Francisco CA 94110
Business hours only. Please see clinic listings for clinic hours.
Agency Location Information
Cross street at 16th
49 Van Ness
BART: 16th and Mission Street
Call for an appointment at the clinic you wish to visit.
Sliding scale. The following insurance plans are accepted:
Medi-Cal, San Francisco Health Plan (formerly Healthy San Francisco), San Mateo Health Plan, Anthem Blue Cross, MediCare.
Inquire during intake.