- Administrative hearings (SSDI, SSI, CAPI)
- Simple wills
- Advance healthcare directives and other planning tools
- Consumer debt/medical issues
- Obtaining reasonable accommodations in employment and/or housing
- Filing ADA access complaints
CA - San Francisco County - San Francisco
825 Howard Street
8 Bayshore (5th Street and Howard Street)
27 Bryant (5th Street and Howard Street)
Wheelchair accessible and provides reasonable accommodations upon advanced request. The office is scent-free and when visiting, no scented-products should be worn.
Residents of San Francisco between the ages of 18-59 who identify as having a disability.
Contact ILRCSF Staff Attorney Jessie Sandoval (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Depends on legal assistance required.