The Roving Team provides on-site services at designated hotels and residences. Client services are provided by outreach to the residents in the hotels. The program clinicians are also available by phone for consultation, and to respond to crisis situations. Other services include:
- Mental health and substance abuse assessment and treatment planning
- Short-term intensive case management, supportive individual, family or group psychotherapy, substance abuse counseling (harm reduction), and crisis intervention
- Groups in the hotels for dual diagnosis and skill building
- Referrals and linkage to resources and entitlements to enhance and strengthen resident's support system
- Coordinate treatment by providing consultation and participating in individual case conferences, team coordination meetings and in-service trainings
CA - San Francisco County
234 Eddy St
San Francisco CA 94102
Mon 9 am - 5 pm Tue 9 am - 5 pm Wed 9 am - 5 pm Thu 9 am - 5 pm Fri 9 am - 5 pm Sat Closed - Closed Sun Closed - Closed
Agency Location Information
North side of the street, cross street is 6th St.
Muni bus lines, 6, 9, 9L, 14, 21, 31, 71, 71L
BART/MUNI underground at Powell St. Station
MUNI Metro Lines F, J, K, L, M, N, T
Building entrance and restroom wheelchair accessible. Other accessibility: interpreter for the deaf (by arrangement), information on tape or in Braille for the blind (by arrangement).